This website is a registered trademark, and Yumaincare operates it. The registered mailing address of the company is email@example.com We may use ‘we,’ ‘company,’ ‘our’ or ‘us’ interchangeably for our company. This policy is also applicable to all services that we provide and explains how and why we gather information, use and disclose it in relation to the website users.
The Yumaincare website sells tattoo care products to direct clients, resellers, and other businesses. Our aim is to provide clients who have a tattoo on any part(s) of their bodies provide guidance for proper aftercare via its blog and offer a range of effective tattoo aftercare products. The information we provide ranges from the process of tattooing to healing and tattoo maintenance. The website intends to guide tattoo artists and users on achieving the perfect results by using various tattoo care products. We also use this website to sell our range of tattoo care products to suppliers and tattoo studios globally (we refer to herein as ‘services’).
Information That We Collect
We give primary importance to your privacy, and we have specific measures in place to ensure that we only collect necessary information from you that enables us to provide effective services and give protection to your account.
We may use the following categories to process your personal data:
- Personal data: it means any information that is related to the identifiable or identified actual individual. This type of information is likely to include particularly regarding identifiers, like individual’s name, gender, age, email address, shipping address, information related to payment processing, and other related information or data that we might deem essential for Services provision. When you get in touch with us via any mode of communication, as explained below, we may add your email address to the mailing list ours. You have the right to unsubscribe anytime from the link that we provide every email or by mailing us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication data: This may include any sort of communication that you send us via contact/consultation form available on our website, email or call, or through any other communication mode. We process all such data to communicate with you and establish, defend, or pursue any legal claims. Our legal basis for this information processing is our lawful interests. In this particular case, we are to answer your communication that you send us, keep the records, and pursue, defend, or establish any legal claims.
- Technical data: it may include data about your use of our services and website. We may gather technical data via Google Analytics and Facebook. This data is processed in order to know your website usage and other related online services for administration and protection of our website and business to provide you with relevant advertisements and products and to understand our marketing initiatives’ effectiveness. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legal interests, which are to manage our website and business properly and improve its growth and develop our marketing strategy.
- Marketing data collection: This may include data related to your preferences to receive marketing messages from our company as well as our related third parties and your communication preferences. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legal interests, which are to study the behavior of our customers and their use of our services, improve them, boost our business growth, and develop our marketing strategy.
We may make use of your collected personal data, technical and communication data, as well as marketing data to provide you relevant services. Also, we may use this data for sending other kinds of marketing communications to our users.
Data Controller Name and Address
The data controller for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other protection regulations applicable in the member European Union states, as well as other provisions and purposes relevant to the protection of data, are:
Name of individual: Yumain care
Address: Muziejaus 29 Telsiai, Lithuania LT- 87356
Consent and Withdrawal of Consent
- We only process your provided data after getting your consent/ permission in the writing form, mainly in the form of electronic form through a clickable button, an email, or a checkbox.
- If you no longer want us to keep and use your data, you can withdraw consent anytime to contact you from the collection, disclosure, or use of your personal information by emailing us at: email@example.com
Marketing and Promotional Emails
- You agree that we may send marketing and promotional emails to you with promotions, offers, registration-based services or subscriptions, or any other marketing material. If you don’t want to receive such type of emails, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We then update your preferences.
How We Process and Use the Data We Collect
- We may use the data that we collect from you to provide you quality services and to understand better your preferences and needs related to the programs and services, correspondence with you, and to reply to your queries regarding our services.
- We never share, sell or rent your data and information to others without your consent. However, we may be saving your data at locations that are beyond our direct control or outside our control.
- If you give us any of your data, we deem that you authorize us to gather, use and retain that data for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity
- To provide you with exceptional customer service and respond to your questions, disputes, or feedback
- To make disclosures related to any of the purposes mentioned above or if there is a requirement by law, guidelines, and regulations or with regard to any sort of investigations, potential claims, claims brought forward against or on us;
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you regarding the changes in our services and website
We are responsible for ensuring the following:
- The data that any third party collect and process on our behalf and for us is processed legally and fairly;
- We make you completely aware of the purposes we do data collection for and provide you with the details about those purposes of data use;
- We only collect data to that extent which is essential for fulfilling the purpose(s) for which we require it;
- We do not hold any data that we collect longer than the time necessary for the purposes for which we require it;
- We inform you if any data that you submit online cannot be deleted entirely in response to your request and how you can request us to delete another type of data copies;
- We take suitable organizational and technical measures to protect your data;
- We ensure secure transfer of data, whether it’s electronically transmitted or in the form of hard copy.
- You have full control over your rights of privacy without any hindrance and with ease.
- We may need to disclose your data with a good belief that it is essential to take such action to:
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Defend and protect our property or rights
- Investigate or prevent any potential wrong actions
- Protect service users or the public’s personal safety
- Protect against any legal liabilities
- We may disclose and transmit your information and data to law enforcement agencies, regulatory and government authorities, our professional advisors, and other relevant organizations whenever we deem necessary.
Storage of Data
- We may store and process your data at the servers located in the USA, UK, Europe, Canada, or any other country where our website, subsidiaries, service providers, or affiliates maintain their facilities.
- We only keep your data as long as we deem it necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which it is collected, including the legal requirements satisfaction, insurance, and reporting requirements. While deciding about the time frame for keeping the data, we determine its nature, sensitivity, amount, the potential harm that may result from its unauthorized disclosure or usage, the purposes behind processing, if it is possible to achieve these through legal requirements or other means.
How We Ensure Protection of Your Information
- We have a secure database where we store all the information that we collect from you.
- We are highly concerned about the protection and privacy of your data. Still, we can’t ensure or give you a warranty of the security of any sort of information or data that you transmit or provide a guarantee that your information may not be disclosed, accessed, changed, or destroyed via security breaches in the physical, managerial or technical industry standards and safeguards.
- No electronic transmission method or internet transmission method is entirely secure. While we try our best to use the most secure and trusted means of commercial data transmission, we can’t provide you a guarantee of 100% security.
- Any data you supply and retain is accessible by our service providers for our services, employees, and third parties.
- We keep your personal information secure via encryption. Our website uses SSL security for this purpose. This helps to secure your information both offline and online.
Special Offers and Newsletters
We provide you with the option of subscribing to our newsletter when you order from our website. Even if you don’t purchase anything from us, you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails about updates and special offers.
If you tell your friend about our products by using our referral program, we request you to provide us with the name and email of your friend. Our website generates an automated one-time email with the request from your side to provide information along with our website link. We only store this information to send a one-time email as requested.
Cookies are tiny files that we place on mobile devices or computers of users with their consent that saves information about the interactions and website usage of the users. This enables the website to deliver a custom-tailored user experience within this site.
- We request users that if they don’t want to save cookies of this website and deny their use, they should block them from the security settings of their browser and block all the cookies from our website as well as from external vendors.
- We may collect specific information and store it in your log files automatically, including browser type, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, referring/exit pages, Internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, stream data, and operating system.
- We may make use of all this information for analysis of trends, administer the website, collect demographic information, and track the movements of users across our website.
- We may also track the reference URL (the last website page you left before visiting our site) and the links, graphics, and pages of the site you last visited. This is done to assess the responsiveness and reputation of certain pages of our website and any promotional offers that we might be operating.
Most web browsers allow the management of preferences by you. It is within your control to accept or reject cookies. You can manage other web technologies in the same manner by setting the preferences of your browser.
Kindly note that if you restrict cookies or other technologies, some aspects of the website may not function properly or prevent them from working.
Providers of Third-Party Services
To facilitate the provision of our services to you, we may engage certain providers of third-party services who provide you the services on behalf of our company, perform services related to our services or provide us assistance in analyzing how you use our service.
We make your personal data accessible by these third parties just to help perform the services on our behalf. We oblige them not to use or disclose the data for purposes other than providing quality services.
Privacy Statement Changes